The POSTDOCket is the quarterly NPA newsletter covering news items and features of interest to the postdoctoral community. The POSTDOCket is published in mid-August, mid-Nov, mid-Feb, and mid-May. Ads are needed by the 1st of the month of publication.
- The NPA welcomes advertisements that promote resources geared towards postdocs.
- The NPA does not accept advertisements for jobs, positions or fellowships that have a full-time stipend attached.
- The NPA reserves the right to edit content for an appropriate message in regards to the NPA’s mission.
- Although we are a nonprofit organization, your sponsorship of an advertisement may or may not be fully tax-deductible depending on the content of the ad and to the extent allowed by the IRS rules and regulations.
- Google Analytics
- E-alert reports
- Open and click through report
- Bounce and spam report
Banners must be in .GIF, .JPEG or .JPG format. Banners will link to a landing page of the advertiser’s selection.
For more information on any of our advertising opportunities, please contact Amy N. Wilson, Office & Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.